I no longer force things. What flows, flows. What crashes, crashes. I only have space and energy for the things that are meant for me.
It’s okay to feel alone, lost and empty. for everything that’s lonely finds its company, everything lost is meant to be found and everything empty eventually gets filled. So see its like this, think about all the terrible times you have lived through, and think about how they too have passed. You’re a Survivor and you have to go through hell to find heaven. the same way you must break in order to find yourself whole again.
I like broken people with broken eyes and broken smiles. I like people who feel too much and have seen even more. I like people who are silent because they appreciate how sometimes words can’t explain the moment. I like people who find themselves in the most unusual places, where they go to fall apart in solitude. I admire these people, I look up to these people and I appreciate these people, for they know more about true love than anyone else.
That’s the problem, you care. even if you walk away. you always care and at times, it’s more a curse than a blessing. 😒😒
The true mark of maturity is when somebody hurts you and you try to understand their situation instead of trying to hurt them back.
You’re a goddamn Warrior, a soldier filled with both pain and love, and life, well, life is just another beast you were meant to tame and there is no One better for the Job other than you.
It’s okay to let go if it’s not what you want anymore.
No one is going to hold you accountable for all the things you no longer feel because life is short and you know what you deserve and it’s okay to change your mind.
All things change as time goes on. ⌚❤☺
Surround yourself with..
- The inspired
- The passionate
- The motivated
- The greatful
- The open-minded
Surround yourself with these individuals and you’ll have a positive life. 😃
When I Was Small… 😁😁
- I’d put my arms in my shirt and told people I lost my arms.
- Would restart the video game whenever I knew I was going to lose.
- Had that one pen with four colors, and tried to push all the buttons at once.
- Waited behind a door to scare someone, then leaving because they’re taking too long to come out.
- Faked being asleep, so I could be carried to bed.
- Used to think that the moon followed our car.
- Tried to balance the switch between On/Off
- Watching two drops of rain roll down window and pretending it was a race.
- The only thing i had to take care of was a school bag.
- Swallowed a fruit seed I was scared to death that a tree was going to grow in my tummy.
- Closed the fridge extremely slowly to see when the lights went off.
- Walked into a room, forgot what you needed, Walked out, and then remember.
Remember when we were kids and couldn’t wait to grow up & Now we think why did we even grow up.? 😒
”Childhood was the best part of our life”.
I know you have a Smile on your face while reading the post. If you want someone close to you smile too, go ahead. Share the joyful memories. 😃
Finally, I found the answer to the most asked question in my childhood..
Que: What do you want to become when you grow up..?
Ans: A Child Again. 😊 ❤
#Spread #Love #Joy #Happiness Follow my Blog ✌
“Sometimes, it’s hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don’t say anything at all. But I hope someday, you’ll understand, having you is what I live for.” 💝👫