It hurts you when you feel the absence of a true best friend in your life. But, it kills you when you feel their absence even when they are present in your life. 🙄
- Love is nothing without action.
- Trust is nothing without proof.
- Regret is nothing without change.
When I Was Small… 😁😁
- I’d put my arms in my shirt and told people I lost my arms.
- Would restart the video game whenever I knew I was going to lose.
- Had that one pen with four colors, and tried to push all the buttons at once.
- Waited behind a door to scare someone, then leaving because they’re taking too long to come out.
- Faked being asleep, so I could be carried to bed.
- Used to think that the moon followed our car.
- Tried to balance the switch between On/Off
- Watching two drops of rain roll down window and pretending it was a race.
- The only thing i had to take care of was a school bag.
- Swallowed a fruit seed I was scared to death that a tree was going to grow in my tummy.
- Closed the fridge extremely slowly to see when the lights went off.
- Walked into a room, forgot what you needed, Walked out, and then remember.
Remember when we were kids and couldn’t wait to grow up & Now we think why did we even grow up.? 😒
”Childhood was the best part of our life”.
I know you have a Smile on your face while reading the post. If you want someone close to you smile too, go ahead. Share the joyful memories. 😃
Finally, I found the answer to the most asked question in my childhood..
Que: What do you want to become when you grow up..?
Ans: A Child Again. 😊 ❤
#Spread #Love #Joy #Happiness Follow my Blog ✌
You can not convince people to love you. This is an absolute rule. No one will ever give you love because you want him or her to give it. Real love moves freely in both directions. 🙂
via friend’s FB timeline.
- Also You
- Hey Look You
- And You
- Wait Wait Wait
- You’re Cute, my friend 😊
Lypophrenia – A vague feeling of sadness seemingly without cause. This often occurs when a person misses someone.
Trust Is Like A Mirror. Once Broken, You Can Fix It, But You Can Always See The Cracks In It.
People say “Never Give Up” but sometimes giving up is the best option because you realize you’re wasting your time. 🙂
Human muscles are limited by our Brain we actually have the Strength to move Cars and Boulders.