If your heart hurts a little after letting go of Someone or Something, that’s okay. It just means that your feelings were genuine. No one likes ends. And no one likes pain. But sometimes we have to put things that were once good to an end after they turn toxic to our well being. Not every new beginning is meant to last forever. And not every person who walks into your life is meant to stay. ❤☺
It’s okay to let go if it’s not what you want anymore.
No one is going to hold you accountable for all the things you no longer feel because life is short and you know what you deserve and it’s okay to change your mind.
All things change as time goes on. ⌚❤☺
Here is 7 things to get over past mistakes:
- Remind yourself that everyone makes mistakes, does things wrongs, and has moments of regret. There are no perfect people out there. In that sense, you are just the same as everybody else.
- Remind yourself that “that was then, and this is now” You can’t turn back the clocks and change what you did, but you can be a different person in the future.
- Allow yourself to experience and name the feelings you are struggling with (regret, guilt, shame, disappointment, embarrassment, sadness, etc.) – then make the decision to let those feelings go. In the end, it’s unhealthy to become attached to them.
- Ask yourself what you can learn from the situation. What would you do differently if you found yourself in that situation again? How can it change the person you are now (so that you feel better about yourself) ?
- Recognise that failings and mistakes are part of the growth process. It’s inevitable that you’ll encounter obstacles, challenges and failures throughout life. Don’t let that stop you from really living life.
- Remind yourself that “it was what you did, it’s not who you are” Don’t allow any single event or experience to define you. You are more than so don’t let that become your identity. Don’t let it determine your destiny.
- Give yourself the gift of a new start. Forgive yourself, let go of the past, and with confidence move on with your life. 😃 ✌
”It’s hard when your lover turns into a stranger and it’s even harder when you close your eyes and they’re still there.
memories kill and sometimes the most valuable lesson a lover could ever teach you is, the importance of forgiveness and letting it all just go.”
Sometimes one person can save you from another and you don’t even know you are being saved. Sometimes that is what it takes to move on.
like when someone goes away, they leave you empty, but soon enough someone fills that space.
the same way people learn to adapt, but have no idea they are adapting, growing and continuing.
Life doesn’t end when someone walks away, it keep going you are accepting and searching whether you know it or not.
Maana Ke Teri Nazar Mai Kuch Bhi Nahi Hoon Main..
Meri Qadar Un Say Pooch Jin Ko Palat Kar Nhi Dekha Sirf Tere Liye.!!
Lypophrenia – A vague feeling of sadness seemingly without cause. This often occurs when a person misses someone.
Try to connect with the silence within you because, When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you. 😇
When a Boy says Sorry even though He didn’t do anything. When a Boy cries because he still Loves you or misses you. When a Boy still tries to get you Back. When a Boy no matter how much you hurt him still Loves you. When a Boy stops his Argument with his Girl to save his Relationship. When a Boy continuously makes you feel special and Tries to make you Happy. When a Boy is Upset but doesn’t tell you as He thinks He is annoying you. When a Boy wants to Leave you, because of your Rude behavior, but He is Not able to do. Don’t Let him Go. You May Never find Someone like that Ever again. 💑 💞 👫
Boys Are Perverts, Flirts Etc.. Etc.
But There Are Some Boys Who Love You Truly, Don’t Say “All Boys Are Same”.
It’s You Who Fell In Love With An Asshole, And Boys Do Have Emotions, They Do CRY, They Too Want To Feel Special.
Real Boys Handle Your Mood Swings, Your Dramas, Your Nautankis And In Return They Just Want To Get Loved Back.
Not All Boys Want To Have SEX With You. Some Truly Want To Live With You Forever..
Equality Should Be On Both Sides.
There’s Always A Guy In A Girl’s Life Who Love Her Truly, Don’t Keep Them In Friend Zone.
Hug Him, Love Him, Text Him First, Do Make Phone Calls First And Make Him Feel Special. 💏
#Spread #Love #Happiness