You Think No One Can Fix You, But You Don’t Know Some Prayers Are Powerful And Some Souls Know Magic. ♥️😇
Surround yourself with people who push you to do and be better.
No drama or negativity.
Just higher goals and higher motivation.
Good times and positive energy.
No jealousy or hate.
Simply bringing out the absolute best in each other. ♥️👫
I No Longer Force Things. What Flows, Flows. What Crashes, Crashes. I Only Have Space And Energy For The Things That Are Meant For Me. 🙂
You’re a goddamn Warrior, a soldier filled with both pain and love, and life, well, life is just another beast you were meant to tame and there is no One better for the Job other than you.
#8 BEHAVIORS THAT MANIFEST SUCCESS 😊
- Learn to only say yes to things that lift you up.
- Be proactive with your decisions in life. plan, evaluate and take action.
- Be patient. greatness doesn’t come overnight.
- use daily positive ritual’s to keep you focused on your bigger goals.
- Know yourself. practice self love.
- Always be on the hunt for solutions.
- Even if you feel fear, have the courage to step forward and embrace it.
- Practice gratitude. it will attract more positives into your life.
Here is 7 things to get over past mistakes:
- Remind yourself that everyone makes mistakes, does things wrongs, and has moments of regret. There are no perfect people out there. In that sense, you are just the same as everybody else.
- Remind yourself that “that was then, and this is now” You can’t turn back the clocks and change what you did, but you can be a different person in the future.
- Allow yourself to experience and name the feelings you are struggling with (regret, guilt, shame, disappointment, embarrassment, sadness, etc.) – then make the decision to let those feelings go. In the end, it’s unhealthy to become attached to them.
- Ask yourself what you can learn from the situation. What would you do differently if you found yourself in that situation again? How can it change the person you are now (so that you feel better about yourself) ?
- Recognise that failings and mistakes are part of the growth process. It’s inevitable that you’ll encounter obstacles, challenges and failures throughout life. Don’t let that stop you from really living life.
- Remind yourself that “it was what you did, it’s not who you are” Don’t allow any single event or experience to define you. You are more than so don’t let that become your identity. Don’t let it determine your destiny.
- Give yourself the gift of a new start. Forgive yourself, let go of the past, and with confidence move on with your life. 😃 ✌