You’re a goddamn Warrior, a soldier filled with both pain and love, and life, well, life is just another beast you were meant to tame and there is no One better for the Job other than you.
#8 BEHAVIORS THAT MANIFEST SUCCESS 😊
- Learn to only say yes to things that lift you up.
- Be proactive with your decisions in life. plan, evaluate and take action.
- Be patient. greatness doesn’t come overnight.
- use daily positive ritual’s to keep you focused on your bigger goals.
- Know yourself. practice self love.
- Always be on the hunt for solutions.
- Even if you feel fear, have the courage to step forward and embrace it.
- Practice gratitude. it will attract more positives into your life.
Here is 7 things to get over past mistakes:
- Remind yourself that everyone makes mistakes, does things wrongs, and has moments of regret. There are no perfect people out there. In that sense, you are just the same as everybody else.
- Remind yourself that “that was then, and this is now” You can’t turn back the clocks and change what you did, but you can be a different person in the future.
- Allow yourself to experience and name the feelings you are struggling with (regret, guilt, shame, disappointment, embarrassment, sadness, etc.) – then make the decision to let those feelings go. In the end, it’s unhealthy to become attached to them.
- Ask yourself what you can learn from the situation. What would you do differently if you found yourself in that situation again? How can it change the person you are now (so that you feel better about yourself) ?
- Recognise that failings and mistakes are part of the growth process. It’s inevitable that you’ll encounter obstacles, challenges and failures throughout life. Don’t let that stop you from really living life.
- Remind yourself that “it was what you did, it’s not who you are” Don’t allow any single event or experience to define you. You are more than so don’t let that become your identity. Don’t let it determine your destiny.
- Give yourself the gift of a new start. Forgive yourself, let go of the past, and with confidence move on with your life. 😃 ✌
There is a fine line between hope and expectation.
Have hope. but don’t expect. ✌
One builds you day by day and the other kills you day by day.
I Want you to put yourself first, no matter who you fall in love with.
I want you to love yourself like it’s the only thing left to do. and lastly,
I want you to find someone that will help you realize how important the first two things are.
Your life should consist of making yourself happy before giving your laughter away to someone else. 😊
Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.
– Carl Jung
Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving. – Dale Carnegie
Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow. Delay may give clearer light as to what is best to be done. – Aaron Burr
All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them. – Galileo Galilei
You don’t need strength to let go of something. What you really need is understanding. – Guy Finley
Everyone hears only what he understands. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to. – Kahlil Gibran
Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood. – Marie Curie
Don’t believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you’ll see the way to fly. – Richard Bach
You do not understand even life. How can you understand death? – Confucius
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. – H.H Williams
If we are to live together in peace, we must come to know each other better. – Lyndon Johnson
A matter that becomes clear ceases to concern us. – Friedrich Nietzsche
The reality of the other person is not in what he reveals to you, but in what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says but rather what he does not say. – Kahlil Gibran