I no longer force things. What flows, flows. What crashes, crashes. I only have space and energy for the things that are meant for me.
It’s okay to feel alone, lost and empty. for everything that’s lonely finds its company, everything lost is meant to be found and everything empty eventually gets filled. So see its like this, think about all the terrible times you have lived through, and think about how they too have passed. You’re a Survivor and you have to go through hell to find heaven. the same way you must break in order to find yourself whole again.
I like broken people with broken eyes and broken smiles. I like people who feel too much and have seen even more. I like people who are silent because they appreciate how sometimes words can’t explain the moment. I like people who find themselves in the most unusual places, where they go to fall apart in solitude. I admire these people, I look up to these people and I appreciate these people, for they know more about true love than anyone else.
The true mark of maturity is when somebody hurts you and you try to understand their situation instead of trying to hurt them back.
It’s okay to let go if it’s not what you want anymore.
No one is going to hold you accountable for all the things you no longer feel because life is short and you know what you deserve and it’s okay to change your mind.
All things change as time goes on. ⌚❤☺
Surround yourself with..
- The inspired
- The passionate
- The motivated
- The greatful
- The open-minded
Surround yourself with these individuals and you’ll have a positive life. 😃
”We live in a world where people accept“
🌟 Fake smile over honest tears,
🌟 Fake love over unconditional love,
🌟 Fake reputation over real personality,
🌟 Fake fame over respect,
🌟 Fake result over intelligence
🌟 And, Fake life over reality of death.
Here is 7 things to get over past mistakes:
- Remind yourself that everyone makes mistakes, does things wrongs, and has moments of regret. There are no perfect people out there. In that sense, you are just the same as everybody else.
- Remind yourself that “that was then, and this is now” You can’t turn back the clocks and change what you did, but you can be a different person in the future.
- Allow yourself to experience and name the feelings you are struggling with (regret, guilt, shame, disappointment, embarrassment, sadness, etc.) – then make the decision to let those feelings go. In the end, it’s unhealthy to become attached to them.
- Ask yourself what you can learn from the situation. What would you do differently if you found yourself in that situation again? How can it change the person you are now (so that you feel better about yourself) ?
- Recognise that failings and mistakes are part of the growth process. It’s inevitable that you’ll encounter obstacles, challenges and failures throughout life. Don’t let that stop you from really living life.
- Remind yourself that “it was what you did, it’s not who you are” Don’t allow any single event or experience to define you. You are more than so don’t let that become your identity. Don’t let it determine your destiny.
- Give yourself the gift of a new start. Forgive yourself, let go of the past, and with confidence move on with your life. 😃 ✌
There is a fine line between hope and expectation.
Have hope. but don’t expect. ✌
One builds you day by day and the other kills you day by day.