It hurts you when you feel the absence of a true Best Friend in your life. But, it kills you when you feel their absence even when they are present in your life. 💔 🙄
When I Was Small… 😁😁
- I’d put my arms in my shirt and told people I lost my arms.
- Would restart the video game whenever I knew I was going to lose.
- Had that one pen with four colors, and tried to push all the buttons at once.
- Waited behind a door to scare someone, then leaving because they’re taking too long to come out.
- Faked being asleep, so I could be carried to bed.
- Used to think that the moon followed our car.
- Tried to balance the switch between On/Off
- Watching two drops of rain roll down window and pretending it was a race.
- The only thing i had to take care of was a school bag.
- Swallowed a fruit seed I was scared to death that a tree was going to grow in my tummy.
- Closed the fridge extremely slowly to see when the lights went off.
- Walked into a room, forgot what you needed, Walked out, and then remember.
Remember when we were kids and couldn’t wait to grow up & Now we think why did we even grow up.? 😒
”Childhood was the best part of our life”.
I know you have a Smile on your face while reading the post. If you want someone close to you smile too, go ahead. Share the joyful memories. 😃
Finally, I found the answer to the most asked question in my childhood..
Que: What do you want to become when you grow up..?
Ans: A Child Again. 😊 ❤
#Spread #Love #Joy #Happiness Follow my Blog ✌
Here is 7 things to get over past mistakes:
- Remind yourself that everyone makes mistakes, does things wrongs, and has moments of regret. There are no perfect people out there. In that sense, you are just the same as everybody else.
- Remind yourself that “that was then, and this is now” You can’t turn back the clocks and change what you did, but you can be a different person in the future.
- Allow yourself to experience and name the feelings you are struggling with (regret, guilt, shame, disappointment, embarrassment, sadness, etc.) – then make the decision to let those feelings go. In the end, it’s unhealthy to become attached to them.
- Ask yourself what you can learn from the situation. What would you do differently if you found yourself in that situation again? How can it change the person you are now (so that you feel better about yourself) ?
- Recognise that failings and mistakes are part of the growth process. It’s inevitable that you’ll encounter obstacles, challenges and failures throughout life. Don’t let that stop you from really living life.
- Remind yourself that “it was what you did, it’s not who you are” Don’t allow any single event or experience to define you. You are more than so don’t let that become your identity. Don’t let it determine your destiny.
- Give yourself the gift of a new start. Forgive yourself, let go of the past, and with confidence move on with your life. 😃 ✌
Lypophrenia – A vague feeling of sadness seemingly without cause. This often occurs when a person misses someone.
Sometimes when I’m thinking about you my eyes gets filled with tears but then suddenly your another memory touches my heart and I start smiling with teary eyes. 😂😂