The difference between promises and memories is that we break promises and memories break us. ❤😊
When I Was Small… 😁😁
- I’d put my arms in my shirt and told people I lost my arms.
- Would restart the video game whenever I knew I was going to lose.
- Had that one pen with four colors, and tried to push all the buttons at once.
- Waited behind a door to scare someone, then leaving because they’re taking too long to come out.
- Faked being asleep, so I could be carried to bed.
- Used to think that the moon followed our car.
- Tried to balance the switch between On/Off
- Watching two drops of rain roll down window and pretending it was a race.
- The only thing i had to take care of was a school bag.
- Swallowed a fruit seed I was scared to death that a tree was going to grow in my tummy.
- Closed the fridge extremely slowly to see when the lights went off.
- Walked into a room, forgot what you needed, Walked out, and then remember.
Remember when we were kids and couldn’t wait to grow up & Now we think why did we even grow up.? 😒
”Childhood was the best part of our life”.
I know you have a Smile on your face while reading the post. If you want someone close to you smile too, go ahead. Share the joyful memories. 😃
Finally, I found the answer to the most asked question in my childhood..
Que: What do you want to become when you grow up..?
Ans: A Child Again. 😊 ❤
#Spread #Love #Joy #Happiness Follow my Blog ✌