Avoiding something doesn’t mean you don’t want it. Sometimes, it means that you do want it, but you know it isn’t right for you. 😊
And it doesn’t matter how much time has passed. so it could be a week, a month, a year or it could even be longer than that. it’s just hard looking back, thinking what became of the people you once loved. that’s the kind of wonder that stays within the human heart forever. ❤
“I know your relationship keeps you busy now a day’s. But if you ever need someone at 2am, I’ll be there for you”.
Yours, Best Friend Forever! 👫
You’re a goddamn Warrior, a soldier filled with both pain and love, and life, well, life is just another beast you were meant to tame and there is no One better for the Job other than you.
If your heart hurts a little after letting go of Someone or Something, that’s okay. It just means that your feelings were genuine. No one likes ends. And no one likes pain. But sometimes we have to put things that were once good to an end after they turn toxic to our well being. Not every new beginning is meant to last forever. And not every person who walks into your life is meant to stay. ❤☺
It’s okay to let go if it’s not what you want anymore.
No one is going to hold you accountable for all the things you no longer feel because life is short and you know what you deserve and it’s okay to change your mind.
All things change as time goes on. ⌚❤☺
Surround yourself with..
- The inspired
- The passionate
- The motivated
- The greatful
- The open-minded
Surround yourself with these individuals and you’ll have a positive life. 😃
Tera Sath Mil Jaye Toh Ye Zindagi Puri Hai, Tujh Se Judda Ho Kr Toh Meri Duniya Adhuri Hai. ❤👫
When I Was Small… 😁😁
- I’d put my arms in my shirt and told people I lost my arms.
- Would restart the video game whenever I knew I was going to lose.
- Had that one pen with four colors, and tried to push all the buttons at once.
- Waited behind a door to scare someone, then leaving because they’re taking too long to come out.
- Faked being asleep, so I could be carried to bed.
- Used to think that the moon followed our car.
- Tried to balance the switch between On/Off
- Watching two drops of rain roll down window and pretending it was a race.
- The only thing i had to take care of was a school bag.
- Swallowed a fruit seed I was scared to death that a tree was going to grow in my tummy.
- Closed the fridge extremely slowly to see when the lights went off.
- Walked into a room, forgot what you needed, Walked out, and then remember.
Remember when we were kids and couldn’t wait to grow up & Now we think why did we even grow up.? 😒
”Childhood was the best part of our life”.
I know you have a Smile on your face while reading the post. If you want someone close to you smile too, go ahead. Share the joyful memories. 😃
Finally, I found the answer to the most asked question in my childhood..
Que: What do you want to become when you grow up..?
Ans: A Child Again. 😊 ❤
#Spread #Love #Joy #Happiness Follow my Blog ✌